The Modernist Collection is a series of instruments aimed at providing beautiful simple interfaces that match beautiful, simple, and useful audio sampling.
Now updated to version 1.3
1.3 Included changes:
- Preset scrolling from the main window
- Micro Delay Mix level control
1.2 Included changes:
- The Modernist Master Instrument added – Use this instrument to select and mix and match any voice from any of the other instruments for whole new tuned percussion sounds
- New “Randomisation” feature – Simple click on the “The Modernist” text in the interface to generate new sounds and settings
- New “Humanise” feature – set the amount of sound variation (volume changes for all 4 voices) used for each note played
The Modernist Collection has 6 different tuned percussion instruments:
We have carefully sampled our instruments each with a classic articulation and then added three additional sample sets that use innovative different approaches to playing the instrument, things like rubber mallets, felt-covered mallets and brushes.
Simplicity and ease of use were our guides for this collection. Everything is laid out in a single page, all controls clear and simple to use.
We started with warmth and colour controls to allow colouration of the final output, then added a simple and effective arpeggiator to give you the kind of output a real percussionist would provide. We’ve included an innovative approach to delay, using our micro-delay engine, to allow easy development of trilled, and sustained sounds. Finally we added two convolution reverbs dedicated to room spaces to place the instrument in a realistic environment.
Each instrument comes with a range presets to get you started.
Note: These plugins are NOT currently Mac Catalina compatible